What is PRN shifts? What is Per Diem shifts?
Some people say PRN and some people say Per Diem. PRN initials stand for “pro re nata” a Latin phrase that means as needed. Per Diem is a Latin phrase that means “by the day”. Whether you say PRN or you Per Diem, it means that daily needs. PRN / Per Diem has many benefits and I have listed three below:
- YOU CHOOSE!! – There are several open shifts during the week and you get to choose when you work. You can work one to two shifts a month or you can work 5 shifts a week. We work around your schedule
- NEW SCENERY – You get the opportunity to go to different hospitals, Long Term Care Facilities, Rehab Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities,
- Urgent Care Facilities, and clinics. Ascend National Healthcare Staffing has several healthcare openings all throughout the nation.
- EXPERIENCE – You get top notch experience in your field and the opportunity to float to new specialties
- HIGHER PAY!! – PRN / Per Diem shifts are very competitive and the more flexibility you have the higher compensation you can reach.
- PERSONAL RECRUITER – A trustworthy Ascend National Healthcare Staffing recruiter will get to know who you are and what facilities work best for you. A personal recruiter will be able to answer all of your questions.
If you are wanting to learn more about PRN/ Per diem opportunities, then contact a recruiter today.